Thursday, July 1, 2010

Win Against Cancer

I'm a twice cancer survivor and I want to pass on to you advice that will help you. Too often I've seen websites that want your money before they will tell you how to help save your life when you are fighting cancer. To me, that is cruel.

Remember, we are living in a time were cancer doctors stick by the book on "drugs" and then you have the folks at health food stores who point you in a totally different direction. What I advice that you do is listen to everyone. Then use your own common sense.

Overall, when it comes to food eat raw dark vegetables like spinach and dark raw fruits like blue berries. Avoid red meat. Cut way down on sugar. Drink clean drinking water and plenty of it.

Exercise at least 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes. I recommend walking.

Go to church often and put your heart into it. Meet and help out other people and do plenty of praying. I would also recommend reading the Bible and developing a great relationship with Jesus Christ.

I'm a strong believer in vitamin D-3. Buy them in 5000 units. Take one a day. I recently read a book by a colon cancer survivor who said he takes an aspirin daily.

There is talk on websites on B-17 helping fight cancer by eating raw apricot seeds. I recommend you study this more on the internet. On this day, I'm not sure what to believe. But I would recommend for you to look into it.

Keep stress down in your life. Laugh a lot. If you don't have a dog, get one. I recommend a bulldog.

For spices, try finger root, rosemary and turmeric. Tumeric fights cancer, arthritis and Alzheimer's disease.

Then finally, keep believing that you have a wonderful, healthy body from head to toe. Say this out loud with joy in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment